Lost or Stolen Cards

To report your Visa Credit Card, Mastercard Debit, or ATM lost or stolen, please call Shelby County Federal Credit Union during business hours at 901-930-0757.  After 5 pm, please call 888-241-2510 inside the US or 909-941-1398 outside of the US.  Have your 16-digit card number handy. Remember to keep your 16-digit card number written down at home in a secure place.

  • What if I DON’T have my 16-digit card number?
    • No problem. You will need your name, address, phone, and  social security number.

    To further protect your funds:

    • Call our Audio Response Line (Round-the-Clock Teller) at 901-260-6261 or 855-726-9025 and transfer funds from your checking account to your savings account. This will limit your potential liability for unauthorized transactions. Remember to have your PIN (Personal Identification Number) handy before calling Round-the-Clock Teller.

    What if I don’t have a PIN for Round-the-Clock?

    • Call Round-the-Clock (901-260-6261 or 855-726-9025), enter your account number; then enter the last 4 digits of your social security number as your PIN, you will be prompted to change your PIN number after the first time.